Sales & Supply Analyst
We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented Sales & Supply Analyst to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As a Sales & Supply Analyst you will be responsible for the goal tracking of the Global Sales Team, monitor and analyse performance of GetYourGuide inventory and build reports on key supply KPIs.
The Supply Excellence team mission is to ensure that our supply delivers incredible experiences to our customers. We act as a central coordination point within the sales and supply teams to ensure the best inventory quality and internal efficiency.
What will you be responsible for?
- Align the execution of the Sales Team with the company strategy by defining main KPIs and goal tracking together with Supply Directors and senior management
- Provide standardised reports to ensure data consistency across organisational levels and regional teams
- Handle the communication with all Sales Teams to ensure everyone understands and knows how to use the reports and data tools available
- Work with Sales teams to identify blockers and support them achieve their targets
- Guide and influence different Supply teams to ensure we have the relevant data points in order to have the right reports in place
- Work closely with the Data Platform and Analytics teams to get the data required in the BI tool
Who are you?
- You have +4 years of experience in a Sales Operations, Sales Reporting or Finance department in a fast-growing company
- You have experience with business reporting and KPI monitoring
- You have a strong command of Excel and feel comfortable with data analytics
- You are passionate about data and have a very strong business acumen
- You manage projects independently, feel comfortable in coordinating with senior stakeholders, and communicate effectively
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and have a knack for problem-solving
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story!
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Party
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.