Sales Enablement Executive - Americas (based in Miami)
GetYourGuide is a world leading travel marketplace for tours and activities, and is rapidly expanding its business across the US, Canada and Latin America.
Are you an enthusiastic person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth? Do you want to become an integral part of our supply partner success on GetYourGuide? Then join us!
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive growth in our US business by supporting the local sales team and supply partners in their daily operations
- Work closely with various international stakeholders to troubleshoot and resolve supply related issues and challenges
- Support creating insights on how we can improve our sales funnel from acquisition to business development and operational support
- Other tasks such as; price checks of existing inventory, building new products on our marketplace, monitoring sales and spotting growth opportunities, working with our local partners to improve the performance of their products, answering partner emails and questions, managing availability to avoid sell out.
- Supporting local partners in building new products, improving existing products, answering partner mails and questions
- You are a talented communicator who has a natural ability to influence and inspire both internal and external stakeholders
- You have a strong business acumen, comfortable with data and are able to make decisions inline with wider strategic initiatives
- You understand why customer centricity is core to our business needs and are able to apply this while communicating with our Business Partners
- You are agile, proactive and are not afraid of challenging the status quo or bringing up new ideas
- You are a self-starter and natural problem-solver who can take initiative and manage projects independently
- Travel, Tour & Activity industry experience is a plus
- Preference given to applicants with business-level proficiency in English and Spanish
Why work with us?
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a team from different cultures in an environment where learning and personal growth are core values
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
Some of the benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Virtual Share program
We are a hybrid office/remote sales team. Therefore, you must live within commuting distance to Miami. We work from the office Tuesday-Thursday, Monday and Friday remote starting October 1. We are office-optional until then.
Ready to help us chart new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.