Sales Enablement Project Coordinator
We are looking for a hands-on, creative and detail-oriented Sales Enablement Project Coordinator to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Sales Enablement Project Coordinator you will be part of the Sales Enablement team inside Supply Excellence, working to empower our Sales team. The Sales Enablement team has the mission to enable and support the Global Sales Team by providing the right tools, data, guidance and knowledge sharing structures.
What will you be responsible for?
- Find creative ways to keep our Sales Team up to date, informed and trained across all global offices
- Coordinate the on-boarding trainings for new sales managers globally
- System maintenance for our CRM system: onboarding new users, supporting when there are questions, and escalating to developers when there is a problem
- Maintain and optimize our Internal Knowledge Base for the Sales Team
- Offer advice for operational issues coming from the Sales Team related to our Suppliers and tours.
Who are you?
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a sales or operations role in a fast-growing online company
- You have a knack for problem-solving and you always come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You have experience and are comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- You are hands-on and proactive and enjoy managing projects independently
- You have very good communication skills
- You have excellent people skills and you feel comfortable coordinating with stakeholders and pushing initiatives across teams
- You are organized, structured and detail-oriented
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- You have a working permit for Germany
More reasons to join us
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 65 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Winter Summit, regular Team events & Winter Party
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.