We are searching for an hands-on, experienced analytical and technical minded Senior Connectivity Project Manager to join our Connectivity Operations Team. As Senior Connectivity Project Manager you will report to Connectivity Operations Manager and will carry out our highest profile and most complex projects within the Connectivity team. You will be the go-to person for capacity planning and projects with our Product, Engineering and Sales teams to improve and accelerate Connectivity within GetYourGuide.
The Connectivity Team ensures that our customers have seamless access to incredible travel experiences through Connectivity. GetYourGuide supports API integrations with industry-leading reservation, ticketing systems and channel managers, allowing suppliers to manage all of their bookings and availability in one place.
- You will own end-to-end project management of API integrations, including analyzing impact vs effort for integrations in the pipeline
- You will help determine and communicate project priority and changes to both external and internal stakeholders
- You will provide support and technical advice to our Connectivity Providers as well as Global Sales Team when it comes to Connectivity related topics
- You will maintain and update Project documentation
- You will build great relationships with our Connectivity providers
- You will identify new high-complexity projects, create a vision, goals, and milestones for them, and rally stakeholders spanning multiple departments behind them
- You will assist in capacity planning and will define new / innovates connectivity project management workflows and approaches
- You have experience in technical project management in a high performance environment
- You have strong experience with cross functional stakeholder management
- You have a good understanding of the Online Travel Agency landscape and the importance of connectivity role is a plus
- You have an affinity for technology and proven experience with API’s is a plus
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You have a solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- You are comfortable working with Agile methadology and the tooling that goes along with this (kanban boards, daily stand up's, Sprint planning etc)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can use your experience to rally change and improve project planning
- You can speak and write native or near-native English
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Regular learning opportunities via training sessions, conferences and our network of industry experts and an annual learning allowance
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Urban Sports Club
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com