GetYourGuide is Europe's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities, and is looking to rapidly expand its business across the US, Canada and Latin America. We’re looking for an exceptional strategy and planning manager who can act as a thought partner to the Americas leadership team as we build this rapidly growing part of our global business.
As the Strategy and Planning Manager, you will lead high priority strategic projects across the Americas, working closely with local teams in key markets, as well as partnering closely with central teams at our Berlin HQ.
Based in New York City and reporting to the Managing Director of the Americas, you will apply structured thinking to critical business questions, run deep analyses, generate insights and develop strategic initiatives and projects to fuel GetYourGuide’s growth in a key market.
- Lead high priority strategy projects for the region, serving as the link between local teams across North and South America, and central teams based out of our Berlin headquarters.
- Apply structured thinking to critical business questions, running deep analyses, generating key insights, and developing and executing on strategic initiatives and projects to fuel GetYourGuide’s regional growth.
- Work with regional and cross-functional teams to optimize key processes for the region, from inventory availability and product integrations, to content strategy and financial planning.
- Connect the dots between the supply and demand sides of GetYourGuide’s business, ensuring that the marketplace is well balanced and accelerating regional expansion.
- 3+ years of management consulting, FP&A, finance or business operations experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills. You live in Excel and have extensive experience building models and forecasts.
- You’re not just an analyst. You know how to extract insights from the data you’ve built, and crucially, you know how to action them.
- You’re comfortable working cross-functionally, and communicating and presenting to varied stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- You’re a true self-starter. You’re intellectually curious, and you thrive in environments where you’re given license to be proactive, rather than waiting to be handed tasks.
- You’re no stranger to prioritization. You are adept at adapting to meet the rapid pace of change in a fast growing business.
- You know when things need to be done fast, and when they need to be done perfectly, and you’re comfortable toggling between those two modes.
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth markets with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 60 nationalities
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.