Supply Innovation Project Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, creative and detail-oriented Supply Innovation Project Manager to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Supply Innovation Project Manager you will be part of the Supply Excellence team owning on a wide range of projects related to the supply side of our marketplace.
The Supply Excellence team’s mission is to ensure that our supply delivers incredible experiences to our customers. We act as a central coordination point within the sales and supply teams to ensure internal efficiency and top quality inventory.
What will you be responsible for?
- Own key high level supply projects and rollouts in coordination with other teams and departments (Sales, Product, Analytics, Category Management, etc)
- Define, prioritise and communicate tech needs in Supply Excellence with the product and data teams
- Work hand in hand with other teams in Supply Excellence to identify areas of improvements, streamline processes and roll out tools that enable faster execution
- Use data to create relevant insights in order to identify opportunities with high business impact, balance them with all other existing priorities
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in project management in a high performance environment
- You enjoy working on process management and process optimisation
- You excel at managing projects across teams and aligning multiple stakeholders
- You have strong business acumen to define priorities to create the right focus
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have experience with JIRA or other task management tools
- You have a knack for problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- You have a working permit for Germany
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story!
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Party
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
What you should know:
- Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in Germany before we are able to consider your application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.