We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented Supply Operations Analyst to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
The Inventory Management Team is responsible for the end-to-end life-cycle management of our activity inventory with the goal to provide an extraordinary customer experience. Ranging from onboarding new activities, to enabling our existing inventory to perform and the off boarding of activities that do not meet our quality standards.
We are focused on continuous improvement and are drivers for scalability. Through collaboration with other teams, we create and maintain scalable, effective and user-friendly processes, designed to drive results.
What will you be responsible for?
- You will own complex analytical topics and develop a deep understanding of key supply KPIs (including NPS, availability, cancellations, etc.) to drive actions.
- You will focus on providing accurate reporting on key supply KPIs and operational processes to senior management and business stakeholders.
- You will drive excellence in our operational processes; these include the onboarding of new activities, the execution of acquiring GYG owned inventory, etc.
- You will own and manage high impact cross-department initiatives.
- You will work closely with the Data Platform and Analytics teams to get the data required in the BI tool.
- You will guide and influence different Supply teams to ensure we have the relevant data points in order to have the right reports in place.
- You will influence team OKRs and priorities, based on data-driven insights.
Who are you?
- You have 4+ years of experience in supply chain operations, management consulting or finance.
- You are resilient and do not back down from a challenge.
- You do not stop until you have full understanding of a topic.
- You behave like an owner - you strive for excellence in everything you do.
- You excel at managing cross-departmental projects independently, feel comfortable in coordinating with senior stakeholders, and communicate effectively.
- You have strong analytical skills and mindset to generate insights and measure the impact of initiatives.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and have a knack for problem-solving.
- You have strong business acumen to define priorities to create the right focus.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 60 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story!
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Winter Party
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.