GetYourGuide is Europe's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities, and we’re looking to rapidly expand our business in the United States. We are looking for a hands-on, structured and action-oriented Project Coordinator to join our team and help us to take our Supply to the next level! Up for the challenge? Read on.
As a Supply Project Coordinator, you will report directly to the Operations Lead and work closely with Supply Project Managers driving key strategic projects and initiatives, which spans across all our incredible travel experiences.
This role can be based in any of our US offices (New York, San Francisco, or Miami).
- Coordinate cross-functional initiatives with Sales, Content, Merchandising, Product, and others
- Measure success of the projects and initiatives you're coordinating
- Be responsible for selection & inventory optimization initiatives, together with the local Sales teams
- Have an impact on initiatives that contribute to supply quality and improve the customer experience
- Proactively identify areas of improvement in our processes
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a sales or operations role in a fast-growing online company
- You have a knack for problem-solving and always come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You are hands-on and proactive, and enjoy managing projects independently
- You have strong prioritization skills and are able to plan your work autonomously
- You are analytical and use data to make informed decisions
- You are organized, structured and detail-oriented
- You have excellent people skills, you feel comfortable coordinating with stakeholders, and pushing initiatives across teams
- You have very good communication and presentation skills (in English, additional languages are always a plus!)
- You have a working permit for the US
Nice to have:
- Comfortable navigating through large data sets in Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience in supply teams in other e-commerce businesses
- Experience in the travel or tour & activities industry
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth markets
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 60 nationalities in offices all over the world in a diverse culture where you are constantly learning and growing
- Annual personal learning budget
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.