GetYourGuide is Europe's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities, and we’re looking to rapidly expand our business in the United States. We are looking for a passionate Supply Project Coordinator to support our continuous growth.
As a Supply Project Coordinator in our New York or San Francisco office, you will be part of the Americas Supply Operations team. You will work closely with Destination Managers across a range of markets, and support the team with a range of key strategic projects and operational tasks.
- Provide overall support of Americas daily operations, to fuel regional growth
- Improve Americas supply health through search & discovery improvements, local marketing initiatives and inventory management projects
- Responsible for data maintenance and analysis for tours and attractions, from price checks of existing inventory, building new products on our marketplace, monitoring sales and spotting growth opportunities.
- Work with suppliers on our platform on best practices for creating and managing their products
- Support and optimize processes across the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition support and on-boarding new tours and activities, through negotiation of conditions and post close account management
- You have 1-2 years of experience in a sales or operations role in a fast-growing online company. Tourism/e-commerce experience a plus
- You have a knack for problem-solving and you always come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You are highly detail-oriented and pride yourself on your organizational skills.
- You are a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions
- You are comfortable multitasking, know what to prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- You are not intimidated by data - you have worked with Excel and Google Sheets, and have strong data skills.
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth markets with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 70 nationalities
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.