Inventory Project Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, analytical and action oriented Supply Project Manager to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As an Inventory Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the activities we offer to our customers are ready to deliver the best experience.
The Inventory Excellence team’s mission is to maximise the value of our supply and ensure that it delivers incredible experiences to our customers. We are responsible for creating visibility on our inventory KPIs and enable other teams to action them. We act as a central coordination point within sales and supply teams.
What will you be responsible for?
- This role will focus on our inventory KPIs such as price, customer satisfaction, and in particular on availability, a critical KPI for a marketplace business.
- You will answer one of GYG’s most fundamental questions: ‘Do we have sufficient tickets to serve our customers’ by working together with different teams in analytics, data platform, sales…
- You will use data to create relevant insights and balance them with all other existing priorities
- You will turn these insights into action and drive results by engaging senior level stakeholders (directors, VPS and COO) and our global sales team.
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in project management in a high performance environment
- You are analytical and excel at breaking down problems into its component parts
- You are able to deal with high ambiguity; you will not be told what and how to do it
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment that shoots for pragmatic solutions rather than perfection
- You excel at managing projects across teams and aligning multiple stakeholders
- You are not afraid to call-out misalignment across teams and proactively get people together to fix this
- You have strong business acumen to define priorities to create the right focus
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- You have a working permit for Germany
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- A team of people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.