Supply Project Manager
We are looking for a hands-on, creative and detail-oriented Supply Project Manager to join our team and help us to take our supply to the next level. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Supply Project Manager you will be part of the Supply Excellence team owning on a wide range of projects related to the supply side of our marketplace.
The Supply Excellence team’s mission is to ensure that our supply delivers incredible experiences to our customers. We act as a central coordination point within the sales and supply teams to ensure top quality inventory and run strategic company initiatives.
What will you be responsible for?
- Coordinate the launch of new GYG Original tours working hand-in-hand with many other departments (Sales, Category Management, Content, Brand, etc)
- Monitor the vacancies and occupancy of our GYG Original tours to ensure top availability
- Analyse the main supply KPIs for GYG Originals tours and identify ways to improve the customer experience
- Enable local Sales & Operations teams by working closely with them, collecting local feedback and drive operations improvements
- Provide standardised reports to the Sales and Operations Teams to drive execution and achieve ambitious targets
- Handle the communication with all Sales and Operations Teams managing GYG Originals tours to ensure everyone understands and knows how to use the reports and data tools available
- Guide and influence different Supply teams to ensure we have the relevant data points in order to have the right reports in place
- Work closely with the Data Platform and Analytics teams to get the data required in the BI tool
Who are you?
- You have 4+ years of experience in business project management in a high performance environment
- You have experience with business reporting and KPI monitoring
- You have very strong analytical skills, command of Excel and experience working with BI tools
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with remote teams
- You have strong business acumen to define priorities to create the right focus
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You have a knack for problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
More reasons to join us
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 65 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Winter Summit, regular Team events & Winter Party
What you should know:
- Please note that GetYourGuide can provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
- Full-time position
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.