Team Lead Inventory Excellence
GetYourGuide is the World's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities. We at GetYourGuide give the whole world access to incredible experiences. We are looking for a passionate and experienced team leader to bring our inventory to the next level.
As Team Lead for Inventory Excellence you will be responsible for innovating and developing key metrics and tools to improve our inventory such as activity availability or prices. The mission is to ensure that our activities are set up for success, driving customer interest and consistently delivering incredible experiences.
- Drive excellence and innovation in all areas owned by the team, e.g., price, availability or operations of our GYG Original products
- Identify and manage high impact cross-department initiatives
- Lead and develop a team of Project Managers to drive best in class performance
- Define the team OKRs and priorities, distribute ownership across the team and ensure executions
- Set a culture of excellence, innovation and high performance in alignment with the company values
- Connect the dots outside your own teams to shape a better overall supply setup at GetYourGuide
- You have 2+ years of experience managing high performance teams in a fast-paced environment
- You have 4+ years of experience in project management
- You excel at managing projects across teams and managing stakeholders
- You have a proven track-record of great analytical skills and a mindset to generate insights to drive change
- You have a strong passion for people management
- You have strong business acumen to define priorities to create the right focus
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You love problem-solving to come up with innovative and creative solutions
- You speak and write English fluently (additional languages are always a plus!)
- Autonomy to drive the success of GetYourGuide’s growth engine
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- GetYourGuide vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Boost your learning curve and network. GetYourGuide’s size (~600 employees from over 70 nationalities, $650 million in funding) is the ideal size to learn from the best and to build up a strong international network.
- Annual personal learning budget
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
- Smart and engaged co-workers
- Flexible work policies (e.g., 20 days of telecommuting)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.