We are looking for a super star Localization Project Manager for our fast-growing and dynamic localization team.
As a member of the Projects team, you will help to bring GetYourGuide products to our customers in their local language and provide first-class localization and translation services to all internal stakeholders and departments.
- Manage a portfolio of localization projects from start to finish
- Manage internal localization resources effectively and efficiently to successfully execute projects
- Own our translation management system and act as main point of contact for the business
- Optimize existing processes to create efficiency and enable localization at GYG to scale even further
- Effectively collaborate and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and customers
- Manage agencies, external vendors and freelancers while balancing speed, quality and scalability of processes against internal resources
What we look for
- 3+ years of experience in localization project management
- In-depth knowledge of TMS and CAT tools
- Proven experience with scaling and optimizing localization processes in a fast growing environment
- Excellent prioritization skills when balancing internal and external resources
- Able to connect localization to real business impact
- Strong team player, fostering collaboration with internal & external stakeholders
- Results-oriented and customer focused approach
- Flexible and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Pragmatic, positive mindset and takes initiative to make things happen
- Outstanding communicator, able to convince and create consensus
- Invested in the success of colleagues and the company
- Creative thinker, thinking outside of the box to achieve business goals
Even better if:
- You have translation and linguistic experience
- You have experience managing outsourced vendors and freelancers
- Experience with in-house localization teams
- SEM, SEO and broader marketing localization
- You have good knowledge of industry trends and new developments
- Free breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
- Pension scheme.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.