We are looking for a talented Language Specialist who will own the translation and localization of our website and products from English into Russian. Be the Russian voice of GetYourGuide and support the growth of one of our most promising source markets.
As a member of the Localization team, you will help to bring GetYourGuide products to our customers in their local language and provide first-class localization and translation services to all internal stakeholders and departments.
- Localize, translate, and maintain the Russian version of our website, apps, product pages, communication, marketing materials, and copy
- Be responsible for the quality of Russian copy - maintain the consistency, style, and tone of voice across all customer touch points by creating and maintaining style guides, glossaries, and other language-specific tools
- Manage a pool of freelance translators by being their main linguistic point of contact and providing continuous feedback on the quality of their translations
- Provide creative translation solutions and commercially appealing localized copy for different audiences and departments
- 3+ years experience in a similar position - in travel or online industry is a big plus
- Experience in translating and transcreating copy from English to Russian
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Fluent Russian speaker with an excellent command of English
More reasons to join us
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 65 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Winter Summit, regular Team events & Winter Party
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.