We are searching for an enthusiastic Supplier Support Representative to join our Business To Business team. Someone who can join us in continually striving to ensure the success of our supply partners and aiming to be a benchmark of world class supplier support.
Provide outstanding support to our local partners and foster sustainable business relationships, ensuring customers love where they are going.
- Supporting all Supply Partners through email, phone & chat using the Supplier Administration Portal
- Troubleshooting & problem solving for operational account management tasks (cross departmental)
- Actioning inventory management requests for key accounts
- Managing the business relationship with the longtail inventory
- Own/manage cross departmental supply optimisation projects
- Launch initiatives to improve the supply partner experience and supplier impact (monitoring supplier behaviour, cancellation, misbehaviour & onboarding new suppliers etc)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English with an attention to detail
- You are a talented communicator who has a natural ability to influence and inspire both internal and external stakeholders
- You have a strong business acumen and are able to make decisions inline with wider strategic initiatives
- You understand why customer centricity is core to our business needs and are able to apply this while communicating with our Business Partners
- You are proactive and are not afraid of challenging the status quo or bringing up new ideas
- You are agile and able to adapt to new frameworks and process on a regular basis
- You are a self-starter who can take initiative and manage projects independently
- You are able to work 40 hours per week
- Our office is an energetic and friendly work environment composed of an international team of more than 60 nationalities
- Each team represents a mix of languages and nationalities, and you have daily opportunities to learn and grow alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- Your feedback and improvement ideas are welcomed and encouraged: we value your input to help bring our department to the next level and provide a world-class experience to our customers
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Ready to seek the incredible help our suppliers provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
What you should know:
- Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about the impact our training team has on GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.