GetYourGuide is the world’s leading experience marketplace, unlocking unforgettable travel experiences wherever modern explorers venture. A key element of our product is our community care: supporting travelers, activity providers, affiliate partners and internal stakeholders in order to provide an incredible service experience on a global scale.
We are looking for a Head of In-House Operations to join the Care department in the Berlin office, reporting directly to the VP of International Care. As an experienced operational and people leader, you will guide a talented team of both B2C and B2B functions, from first-line customer service to supplier and partner operational account management and more.
The mission of the Care team is to create long-lasting relationships through personalized and empathetic care. You will play a key role in defining global Care strategy, while leading one of the most critical verticals of the department: our in-house operations teams that stand out as our global center of excellence.
- Lead, grow, and mentor a team of 60+ managers and individual contributors across six functions:
- B2C: customer support via first-line, escalations, and social media
- B2B: operational account management for activity providers and affiliate partners; and project management on back-office/inventory management tasks
- Define and execute a clear strategy for your operational support teams, leveraging data and technology to continuously improve and drive operational excellence at scale
- Foster a diverse and inclusive team culture that embodies a customer-centricity, ownership, collaboration, and knowledge-sharing; and influence and drive organizational change at all levels
- Establish & communicate clear goals, objectives, and success metrics/standards across the team
- Partner with the Customer Experience, Operational Excellence, and QA/Training teams - and our outsourcing partners - to achieve global satisfaction and efficiency KPIs
- Build a world-class employee experience for our agents that translates into an unforgettable experience for GetYourGuide customers, suppliers, and partners
- You are a senior leader with 7+ years experience in operations including 5+ years experience building and leading B2C and B2B support teams
- You are an empathetic people manager with a passion for enabling growth in an ambitious team, with a focus on change management and building compassion, trust, and autonomy
- You have a proven track record with scaling and developing cross-functional teams that deliver against world-class contact center KPIs
- You have strong interpersonal communication skills and a collaborative work style with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external leaders and stakeholders
- You thrive in an environment that is both highly ambitious and also focused on leveraging curiosity and positivity to drive a supportive and inclusive culture
- You possess an analytical and pragmatic mindset, with the ability to use data-driven insights and leadership skills to quantify problems and drive solutions
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.