We are seeking an Operations Support Analyst to discover areas of improvement in Customer Service rules, processes, and functions that will increase productivity/efficiency and areas of improvement in employee performance management.
About the position
As a Customer Service Operations Support Analyst, you will be responsible for coordinating and providing analytical support to the operational excellence team by detecting operational difficulties, analysing data and analysis to detect weak controls, and optimising performance. The ideal applicant must be able to multi-task and manage many projects simultaneously while also serving as a subject matter expert for the operational excellence team. The individual must be detail-oriented and proactive, always looking for the best and most effective ways to improve continually.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Obtaining and organising data from a variety of sources.
- Analyse data using statistical methods and devise solutions to business challenges.
- Inform managers about findings and the many techniques they might use to solve the situation.
- Prepare briefings, visualisations, reports and recommendations for leadership to review.
- Uncovering CS tooling opportunities to achieve the most significant possible performance.
- Contributing to CS's global workforce management design to improve availability and efficiency.
- Work with little supervision and go above and beyond to help colleagues.
- You have advanced spreadsheet & reporting software skills (Google Sheets, Excel, VBA, BI tools such as Looker).
- You can present findings clearly and concisely to ensure the audience understands insights and can put recommendations into practice.
- You can use descriptive statistics to answer the question “What is happening?”, “Why did it happen?” & "What Is happening now?" and be able to bridge reporting and analysis together.
- You can tell a story with data through solid writing and presentation skills.
- You possess strong communication skills to collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders.
Even Better if:
- You are able to use SQL, R and Python for general programming and statistical analysis on big data sets.
- Join a European tech unicorn and build the global leader for travel experiences with us
- Boost your learning curve and network. Smart, engaged co-workers with a diverse set of experiences will keep you constantly learning
- Bring your whole self in an environment with colleagues from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Socialize regularly [once it is safe again], e.g. during our weekly Pizza Friday, quarterly team events, bi-yearly trainings, and yearly all staff summit and Christmas party
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. GYG family & friends discount, discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.