We are looking for an enthusiastic B2B Team Lead to manage our Partner Operations team, which ensures the success of our affiliate partners and aims to be a benchmark of world class B2B support.
Provide outstanding support to our affiliate business partners, and build lasting business relationships that bring unforgettable experiences to our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Motivating and inspiring an international team of up to 8-12 Partner Specialists
- Managing daily operations and KPI performance while keeping the big picture in mind
- Analysing feedback from business partners and their main contact reasons to drive process innovation at scale and improve the business partner experience
- Working closely with the Marketing team to support strategic partnerships and initiatives that drive growth
- Supporting the team’s growth by recruiting new team members
- Shaping the long term vision of B2B support within the GetYourGuide Care department
What do we look for?
- You are an experienced Team Leader who has worked within a customer service or business development environment (ideally both) for at least 2 years
- You motivate and coach your team in a dynamic environment to achieve both productivity goals and quality targets
- You are a great communicator who uses tailored styles to influence different personalities
- You are an analytical thinker with a strong business mindset
- You are flexible, excited by change, and able to adapt to evolving business needs
- You are a creative entrepreneur who thinks outside the box and drives innovation
More reasons to join us
- Join a European tech unicorn and build the global leader for travel experiences with us
- Boost your learning curve and network. Smart, engaged co-workers with a diverse set of experiences will keep you constantly learning
- Bring your whole self in an environment with colleagues from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Socialize regularly [once it is safe again], e.g. during our weekly Pizza Friday, quarterly team events, bi-yearly trainings, and yearly all staff summit and Christmas party
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. GYG family & friends discount, discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.