GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are looking for a Customer Care Quality Assurance Manager. You will provide leadership and guidance to a team of Customer Care Quality Specialists to deliver quality and coaching programs and initiatives within Customer Care across our internal and external contact centers
As a Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the quality assurance strategy globally. You will leverage data analysis, improvement gaps and customer satisfaction drivers, to develop and execute optimal quality standards that are consistent for our customers and agents worldwide.
The mission is to ensure that all Care centers are consistently delivering incredible experiences for our customers.
This role will report to the Head of Customer Experience and is located in Berlin. This role is expected to periodically travel to the regional sites.
Developing and executing GetYourGuide’s global Quality Framework for Customer Care in line with business goals & objectives
Drive establishing and adopting of the Quality Framework for in all Care sites
Lead/support projects to evolve the Quality Framework and be calibration lead across all Care sites
Identify process, knowledge and skills gaps and work cross functionally to launch quality improvement initiatives to address these gaps
Collaborate with Customer Care Operations team to ensure consistency in quality of standards, and evaluations for the customer service teams
Provide feedback to both Care Management and team members on areas of improvement and focus areas.
Coach and support team members to strengthen skills in root cause analysis, reporting and storytelling with data
Effective planning of schedules and resources to facilitate quality assurance and coaching needs of the Customer Care local and regional teams
Provide leadership and coaching to all Quality and Engagement Specialists
Be an impactful Change Champion, managing change while sustaining team morale and productivity
- 3+ years experience in Quality Assurance in a global contact centre and/or customer-facing work environment
- At least 1 year in a team lead role with demonstrated experience in leadership, delegation, team building and the ability to motivate employees
- Able to build a strategy in line with the company vision and easily translate decisions or actions into this vision
- Experience in creating, measuring, analysing and delivering quality metrics
- Comfortable using Excel, Google Suite and data platforms such as Looker
- You excel at managing projects across teams and managing stakeholders and able to define priorities to create the right focus
- Join a European tech unicorn and build the global leader for travel experiences with us
- Boost your learning curve and network. Smart, engaged co-workers with a diverse set of experiences will keep you constantly learning
- Bring your whole self in an environment with colleagues from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Socialize regularly [once it is safe again], e.g. during our weekly Pizza Friday, quarterly team events, bi-yearly trainings, and yearly all staff summit and Christmas party
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. GYG family & friends discount, discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.)
Please send in your CV and cover letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.