We are searching for an enthusiastic Supply Operations Specialist to join our Scaled Operations team, who ensures the success of our supply by providing operational support to internal stakeholders.
Provide and drive efficient operational support for internal stakeholders in order to create unforgettable customer experiences.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining day-to-day operations which drive growth for our inventory and improve the content of our product.
- Problem solve and troubleshoot issues, from problems with our digital ticket warehouse to managing our suppliers together with Sales.
- Identify & resolve current weaknesses in process both within the team and other teams (Sales, Supply & Content)
- Use data to drive decision making and improvements on tasks
- Coordinate with other departments and external stakeholders in order to meet tight project deadlines
- You have a keen attention to detail while working at speed
- You have strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- You are agile and able to adapt to new frameworks and process on a regular basis
- You are a self-starter who can take initiative and manage projects independently
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Join a European tech unicorn and build the global leader for travel experiences with us
- Boost your learning curve and network. Smart, engaged co-workers with a diverse set of experiences will keep you constantly learning
- Bring your whole self in an environment with colleagues from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Socialize regularly [once it is safe again], e.g. during our weekly Pizza Friday, quarterly team events, bi-yearly trainings, and yearly all staff summit and Christmas party
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. GYG family & friends discount, discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.