GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book incredible experiences. We are looking for a Workforce Management Senior Specialist to join our Operational Excellence team. The role comprises working across Customer Care Operations to support the delivery of long-term, medium-term, and short-term Workforce Planning, Forecasting, and Budget planning outputs. In addition, you will be contributing to the development and execution of a worldwide setup, with six workforce hubs spread across Europe, APAC, and LATM, as well as multiple channels such as phone, email, live-chat, WhatsApp, social, and back-office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare customer care operations workforce management capacity plans.
- Create Long Range to Short Range Workload forecasts (monthly, weekly, daily, intraday/interval)
- Service level and queue monitoring for all relevant timeframes (monthly, weekly, daily, intraday/interval)
- Maintain the Workforce Management toolset to support best practices within your team and the organization.
- Maintain a clear audit trail, variance analysis, scenario modeling, and actionable recommendations for optimization.
- At least three years experience in Workforce Management, preferably for large, multi-site, multi-functional & global organizations.
- An in-depth understanding of forecasting methods and a natural acumen, interest, and flair for using data and creating forecasting models.
- Expert in Google/Excel sheets with the ability to demonstrate using multiple data sources to develop and produce forecasts and get insight from large data sets.
- Possess excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, including report writing and verbal skills involving tact, diplomacy, and persuasion.
- You are customer-centric and able to make resourcing decisions based on customer needs.
Even Better if:
- If you have experience with SQL and/or Python or a similar language
- Advanced ability in applied mathematics, statistics, scenario modeling, demand modeling, and analysis.
- Join a European tech unicorn and build the global leader for travel experiences with us
- Boost your learning curve and network. Smart, engaged co-workers with a diverse set of experiences will keep you constantly learning
- Bring your whole self in an environment with colleagues from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Socialize regularly [once it is safe again], e.g. during our weekly Pizza Friday, quarterly team events, bi-yearly trainings, and yearly all staff summit and Christmas party
- Benefit from several perks (e.g. GYG family & friends discount, discounted monthly passes for public transportation, fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club; German lessons, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.