GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for an enthusiastic B2B Affiliate Partner Representative to be part of the team that delivers an outstanding experience to our affiliate partners. It is a full-time role.
The mission of the B2B Affiliate Partner Team is to build, maintain, and develop excellent relationships with all of our partners and turn them into GetYourGuide ambassadors.
- Supporting all Affiliate Partners by phone, email and chat, in using the affiliate portal and with payment queries, account support, etc
- Onboarding new Affiliate Partners and helping them maximize their profit using our integration tools (deep-links and widgets)
- Building ongoing relationships with existing Affiliate Partners via monthly performance monitoring and sharing best practice and standards
- Supporting the 1st-level Customer Service team in their cooperation with Affiliate Partners
- Launching initiatives, both cross-departmental and within CS, to improve the customer/affiliate partner experience
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, as well as in Spanish and Italian, or German
- You are a talented speaker who has a natural ability to influence and inspire others
- You have a strong business mindset
- You are customer-centric and able to transmit this while communicating with our Business Partners
- You are proactive and are not afraid of challenging the status quo or bringing up new ideas
- You are able to work 40 hours per week
- Our office is an energetic and friendly work environment composed of an international team of more than 50 nationalities
- Each team represents a mix of languages and nationalities, and you have daily opportunities to learn and grow alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- There are no night shifts in your schedule: our office is open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
- Your feedback and improvement ideas are welcomed and encouraged: we value your input to help bring our department to the next level and provide a world-class experience to our customers
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs
- GetYourGuide vouchers and access to German language lessons
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- Well stocked kitchens, with daily breakfast and our famous pizza & drinks Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Ready to seek the incredible help our suppliers provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
What you should know
- Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.