GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic B2B Supplier Support Representative to be part of our Business to Business team, which delivers an outstanding experience to our suppliers. This is a full-time position.
The mission of the B2B team is to build, maintain and develop excellent relationships with all of our professional partners, facilitating our ability to help our customers love where they are going.
- Supporting all tour operators (suppliers) in their use of the Supplier Administration portal by phone and email, as well as manage the business relationship with smaller accounts
- Closely monitoring both supplier behavior (e.g cancellation, misbehavior) and configuration of our inventory
- On-boarding new suppliers
- Proactively reaching out to suppliers to maximize their profit
- Supporting our first-level Customer Service Representatives in their cooperation with suppliers
- Launching initiatives - both cross-departmental and within CS - to improve the customer/supplier experience
- Shaping the B2B processes and tools
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Any other language (especially German) is a plus
- You are a talented speaker who has a natural ability to influence and inspire others
- You understand the importance of a well maintained business relationship
- You have a keen eye for quality standards
- You are customer-centric and able to transmit this while communicating with our Business Partners
- You embrace change and proactively look for new solutions
- Your behavior reflects our core values
- You are proactive and are not afraid of challenging status quo or bringing up new ideas
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Several perks including yoga classes, Urban Sports Club and German classes
What you should know:
- Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany
- There are no night shifts in your schedule: our office is open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
Ready to seek the incredible and help our suppliers provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.