GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
The Process Improvement Specialist will drive process improvement initiatives and customer experience projects within the Customer Service function. This role supports diverse projects and programs that enable the customer support team to grow while delivering an excellent customer experience and efficiency.
You will work with Customer Service and other GetYourGuide teams, to define business needs and translates them into process requirements, flows, quality standards, documentation, and create data management systems to provide feedback, metrics, and visibility. You will be the main point of contact for all process changes within CS and communication of such changes for all impacted teams.
This role will report to the Customer Experience Manager and is in Berlin. This role is expected to periodically travel to the regional sites.
- Analyze, specify, design and develop Customer Service policies and procedures with regards to customer experience, quality and continuous improvement activities
- Establish, maintain, and revise policies and procedures to further enhance our internal knowledge base in close collaboration with our quality team
- Identify and initiate process improvement projects based on KPIs and changes initiated by other teams within GetYourGuide
- Be constantly looking for improvement opportunities within GetYourGuide processes that impact customer experience and efficiency
- Implement process improvement using project management methodology and deploy solutions, for all customer facing teams
- Supports the development of metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Act as a source of process expertise for direction, training and guidance for less experienced staff
- Create and maintain work instructions for all Customer Service process and procedures to further enhance our internal knowledge base
- Maintain and update Knowledge Base to increase usability
- Create awareness with internal and external stakeholders in understanding their impact on customer process and customer experience
- Builds relationships with cross-functional CS and broader stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution
- 1+ years of experience in process optimization
- A passionate and customer-focused mind-set and drive to deliver on service excellence
- Experience with CRM tools like Freshdesk, Zendesk etc as well as LMS tools
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact professionally and efficiently
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail skills
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- An outstanding problem solver who is solution-oriented and has a genuine interest in helping
- Very strong, strategic and business growth mindset. Visionary skills that will push programs further continuing to prove the value of programs
- A high level of proficiency with Google Drive/Office Suite is desirable
- Fluent in English
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Several perks including yoga classes, Urban Sports Club and German classes
Ready to join journeys and help provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.