GetYourGuide is Europe's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities.
We are looking for a CX Quality and Engagement Manager (non-technical) to help us implement global QA standards and engagement initiatives in line with our ambition of delivering incredible customer service.
As our customer base expands rapidly, our global Customer Service (CS) is also expanding. We work with business process outsourcing (BPO) partners which enables us to scale operations very quickly and provide 24/7 customer care.
As the Quality and Engagement Manager you will use analysis, improve gaps and customer satisfaction drivers, to develop and execute optimal quality standards that are consistent for our customers and agents worldwide. You will work with BPO QA teams to implement and track these quality standards across all of our customer care sites.
You will provide leadership and guidance to a team of quality advisors delivering quality and coaching programs within Customer Service. You will implement communication and social engagement initiatives to help our customer facing teams live our customer obsession culture.
This role will report to the Customer Experience Manager in our Berlin HQ. This role is expected to periodically travel to the regional sites.
- Implement a global plan for the quality assurance and engagement in CS in line with business goals and objectives
- Plan and execute quality monitoring programs and strategies, evaluation methods, tools and frameworks ensuring the agreed objectives are achieved in a timely manner
- Understand the key drivers of customer and partner satisfaction, identify opportunities and lead programs to improve quality and efficiency scores
- Monitor, implement and review processes and procedures for the Quality and Engagement Team, initiating and driving continuous improvement
- Effective planning of schedules and resources to facilitate quality assurance and coaching needs of the CS local and regional teams.
- Collaborates with CS management to ensure consistency in quality evaluations for the customer service teams
- Provide feedback to both CS management and team members on areas of improvement and focus areas
- Identify key training and coaching gap and work with the training team to create new ways of improving skill and behavior for all frontline teams
- Create and implement internal comms plan that promote customer excellence culture
- Be an impactful Change Champion, managing change while maintaining team morale and productivity
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- 3+ years relevant experience in leading a team, in Customer Operations or in Quality Assurance
- Proven experience managing cross-functional projects powered by data-driven insights
- Experience in leadership, delegation, team building and the ability to motivate employee
- Good understanding of contact center operations and KPIs
- Ability to use analysis, and leadership skills to quantify problems and drive solutions
- Pro-active attitude and ability to work autonomously
- Pragmatic, positive mindset who takes initiative to make things happen
- Availability to travel 10-20% of yearly working days
- Fluent in English
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Several perks including yoga classes, Urban Sports Club and German classes
Does this sound like you? Ready to join journeys and help provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.