GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a Customer Service BPO to manage performance and communication with our external contact center partners.
As Customer Service BPO Coordinator you will report to the BPO Manager.
Our mission is to scale GetYourGuide's customer service operations while maintaining quality of service. We aim to meet and exceed customer expectations while also scaling in an intelligent manner.
- Act as a liaison between internal GYG teams and BPO partners
- Export customer focus and GetYourGuide core values to our BPO partners
- Own a significant portion of cross-site performance management initiatives
- Own projects end-to-end: from inception to having a business impact and/or learnings, including handling all aspects of the project directly or via delegation and collaboration
- Drive collaboration with other managers outside of the team to solve large problems that span multiple departments
- 2+ years of experience working in an international multi-language CS organization in-house
- Proven track record of successfully defining and implementing state of the art global BPO operations management
- Proven track record of achieving top customer satisfaction with high efficiency and performance
- Highly skilled in BPO integration with internal teams
- Strong record of company culture and value transfer with partners
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- Excellent command of English
- Availability to travel up to 20% of yearly working days. Internationally & long haul.
Nice to Have
- Experience in online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry
- Understanding of online marketplace dynamics
- Leadership experience in Customer Service
Why work with us
- Customer-centric organization where Customer Service is more than a cost center
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with more than 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Free breakfast and drinks everyday, and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.