We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Excellence Manager who will be responsible for leading a growing world-class excellence and insight team.
With 500+ employees from 65+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences by helping Customers discover and book the best things to do in a destination. From its founding in 2009, GetYourGuide has grown to be the world's largest online platform for booking travel tours, attractions, and activities.
About the position
As CS Excellence Manager, you will support and execute on customer & service excellence goals and OKRs, facilitate innovation, and build a world class team of service excellence and quality specialists. With your passion to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction, you will champion a great customer experience with the overall goal to build customer loyalty and grow the business. You will be the customer ambassador throughout GetYourGuide. This role reports to the VP Customer Service.
- Elevate the service excellence team & quality specialists in customer service to drive customer satisfaction and increase customer insight data availability
- Create & execute on a global customer service excellence strategy that builds and sustains world-class customer satisfaction, analyze and eliminate root-causes for negative customer experience in all aspects of GYGs business (service, products, processes)
- Collaborate with the CS operations & training team to achieve global customer satisfaction, high NPS and efficiency KPIs
- Support your team as they constantly monitor and analyze all customer interactions and improve all processes and aspects of a great customer service organization focusing on customer satisfaction, contact ratio, efficiency & innovation
- Grow and sustain a culture of a customer-first mentality, ownership & personal accountability, collaboration & knowledge-sharing, and high performance
- Innovate based on customer needs
- With the Analytics Team you will focus on understanding volume, negative CSAT drivers and how to eliminate them to improve the overall customer experience.
- 5+ years of experience in managing a customer service excellence and/or customer insight team in a global CS organization
- Proven track record of successfully defining and implementing state of the art customer excellence and improvement processes with scale in mind
- Proven track record of improving customer satisfaction, contact ratio and efficiency KPIs
- Deep knowledge about current customer service technology & tools, and strong track record of successfully implementing constant quality monitoring and improvement cycles
- Thorough knowledge of quality management & training procedures and standards
- Proven track record of recruiting and developing a strong team
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of German is a plus
Even Better if
- You worked in the field of online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry
- You have a good understanding of online marketplace dynamics
- You have sales management experience
Why work with us
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with more than 65 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- Personal improvement opportunities including German lessons,Yoga, and Meditation Classes
- GetYourGuide events such as summits, parties and regular team events
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Please send us your Resume + Cover Letter in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Meet our team and get to know more about their daily work on our blog. Check out “Behind the Scenes with Ballet”