GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
Reporting to the Customer Experience - Quality and Engagement Manager you will create and launch a range of communication and engagement activity across the business, in order to build commitment, understanding and customer excellence advocacy within Customer Service and beyond. You will be a Champion of Customer Obsession and you will get others to believe in it too.
- Initiate and manage the Customer Excellence Academy as an internal knowledge sharing and learning platform to help us reach our goal of being more customer obsessed
- Create and implement internal communication that promote customer excellence culture
- Support all CS functions by delivering engaging communications and campaigns as well as create content with powerful storytelling
- Increase awareness and ownership of customer excellence in all levels of the company
- Coordinate all customer service rotations for teams across the company, ensuring that feedback is captured in a structured and consistent way
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Languages or a similar field
- You are a communication expert with extensive customer service/experience
- You have excellent writing skills with the ability to think and communicate clearly and get to present complex topics in a simple form
- You have experience developing relevant content for a diverse, remote and mobile workforce
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable balancing a multiple tasks and stakeholders
- You are flexible and able to adapt to change
- You are Fluent in English
- You have good knowledge in Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Several perks including yoga classes, Urban Sports Club and German classes
Ready to seek the incredible help provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.