GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for positive and passionate customer advocates to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. Our world-class Customer Service team helps to cure the chaos of travel and make trips unforgettable by providing support through phone, email, chat, and social media.
As part of this close-knit team, you will help customers reschedule bookings, manage cancellations and complaints, mediate reviews, and consult with customers to give your travel expertise and recommendations for unbeatable activities around the world. Your patience and compassion ensure that every customer’s trip is stress-free.
- Supporting our customers first and foremost. You will be there to guide the customer through their travel journey, working one-on-one with them to ensure that they love where they're going
- Resolving customer inquiries by phone, email and live chat, interactions with authentic, human responses
- Using your impressive travel knowledge and expertise to give recommendations and advice, helping customers to build their perfect trip
- Handling bookings and individual order entries for special requests, such as group bookings or custom requests
- Escalating customer feedback suggestions and complaints in order to improve the customer experience and build customer loyalty
- Assisting other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience, from before booking to beyond the end of the trip
- You love helping others and never lose your smile
- You are a limitless source of patience and understanding
- You are structured and solution-oriented, with an eye for detail
- You are quick to respond to emails; our customers love it when we get back to them with a clear and friendly answer
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You are flexible and able to adapt to change
- You are passionate about GetYourGuide, and love helping others
- You speak fluent English in addition to either German or Spanish. Additional languages are a plus
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Become a Customer Service Superstar with our full 3-week training
- Flexibility to choose between working full-time (40 hours) or part-time (30 hours)
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Several perks including yoga classes, Urban Sports Club and German classes
What you should know:
- Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany
- The start date for our next CS training class is 2 March 2020 (full-time training will begin on Monday, 2nd March, and lasts for 3 weeks)
- Our first-line team works on a single shift schedule: Monday - Friday, between 9:00-18:00
- If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
Ready to cure the chaos and help our customers book incredible experiences? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about the impact our training team has on GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.