Our Customer Service team is looking for a detail-oriented CS Supply Representative who will ensure that we are able to supply reliable and accurate inventory for some of our customers' favorite attractions around the world. Up for the challenge? Read on!
The Customer Service Supply Team provides tickets to customers both manually and through automations, enabling GetYourGuide to work with some of the biggest attractions in the world. The team is also responsible for ensuring outstanding quality of our products, making sure that we provide a world-class customer experience at every customer touchpoint.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Purchasing tickets from third parties based on customer booking data in an efficient manner, maximising interactions while minimising mistakes.
- Owning the product content and set-up to make sure that all information, both internal and external, is accurate and up to date.
- Fixing problems where they occur or sending a detailed request to the correct team to fix the problem.
- Ensuring that pricing and availability on the GetYourGuide site is kept relevant and competitive.
- Communicate with various departments to solve large scale inventory problems, either on availability or information quality.
What we look for:
- You are able to work accurately and efficiently to provide customers with a booking experience that they love
- You are detail oriented, able to spot mistakes or problems and fix them
- You have native (or near-native) written and verbal skills in English
- You are comfortable with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Sheets)
- You possess strong analytical skills and a love of data
- You are able to create documentation and follow instructions easily
- You can prioritise tasks out of your own initiative, based on business knowledge, work volume and collaboration with your colleagues
- You are a strong team player
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You are flexible and able to adapt to change
- You are passionate about GetYourGuide, and love helping others
Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You must be eligible to work in Germany.
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Your work helps to create incredible and memorable travel experiences for our customers
- Our team is full of smart and passionate people from all over the world
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs
- GetYourGuide vouchers and access to German language lessons
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- Well stocked kitchens, with daily breakfast and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Winter Party, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about the impact our training team has on GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.