Reporting to the Customer Service Quality Team Lead you will create and launch a range of communication and engagement activity across the business, in order to build commitment, understanding and customer excellence advocacy within Customer Service and beyond. You will be a Champion of Customer Obsession and you will get others to believe in it too.
- Initiate and manage the Customer Excellence Academy as an internal knowledge sharing and learning platform to help us reach our goal of being more customer obsessed
- Create and implement internal communication that promote customer excellence culture
- Support all CS functions by delivering engaging communications and campaigns as well as create content with powerful storytelling
- Increase awareness and ownership of customer excellence in all levels of the company
- Coordinate all customer service rotations for teams across the company, ensuring that feedback is captured in a structured and consistent way
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Languages or a similar field
- You are a communication expert with extensive customer service/experience
- You have excellent writing skills with the ability to think and communicate clearly and get to present complex topics in a simple form
- You have experience developing relevant content for a diverse, remote and mobile workforce
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable balancing a multiple tasks and stakeholders
- You are flexible and able to adapt to change
- You are Fluent in English
- You have good knowledge in Google Suite, Microsoft Office
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Our office is an energetic and friendly work environment composed of an international team of more than 50 nationalities
- Each team represents a mix of languages and nationalities, and you have daily opportunities to learn and grow alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- Your feedback and improvement ideas are welcomed and encouraged: we value your input to help bring our department to the next level and provide a world-class experience to our customers
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs
- GetYourGuide vouchers and access to German language lessons
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- Well stocked kitchens, with daily breakfast and our famous pizza & drinks Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Ready to seek the incredible help our suppliers provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.