GetYourGuide is seeking energetic, self-motivated individuals who love to travel, to support our social media team. The role is focused on customer service, researching and resolving customers issues, and actively engaging with our online community.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of the various social media platforms such as, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Trustpilot etc. You will be responsible for monitoring and posting responses to our community on social networks, engaging in online reviews, and participating in online discussion. You will also exhibit strong representations of GetYourGuide’s mission, values, and voice. This role requires professional-level grammar and creative writing skills, along with a strong knowledge of the GetYourGuide brand, an understanding of the evolving social media landscape, and awareness of emerging platforms in technology.
We are looking for specialists who are positive, energetic, reliable, responsible, mature, and capable of multitasking in a fast-paced environment, all while smiling and having a great time. Applicants must be able to work full-time (40 hours).
- Respond to comments and messages on our social channels in a timely, friendly, and professional manner to enhance our audience’s knowledge of GetYourGuide and create a positive experience for them
- Respond to App reviews and digital forum entries
- Report weekly customer learnings and trends to the social media team
- Engage with social media influencers
- Track social media trends to develop ideas for new engaging content
What we are looking for:
- You have a passion for problem-solving and enjoy being challenged. Helping others comes naturally to you. You possess an outgoing and positive attitude and never lose your smile.
- You actively anticipate customer needs. You can adapt your tone and core job approach to fit a diverse range of personalities and situations.
- You’re reliable and accountable. You have excellent communication skills, you take ownership over the quality of your work, and are always looking to improve.
- You're a creative thinker who can offer solutions and you know how to bring compelling ideas to the table in order to drive positive change.
- You have working knowledge of social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest,Youtube, Trustpilot etc. and you are up to date with social media trends and best practices.
- You speak fluent English in addition to either German, French, Spanish or Italian. More languages (Portuguese in particular) are a plus.
Why should you be excited to work with us?
- Our office is an energetic and friendly work environment composed of an international team of more than 65+ nationalities
- The team represents a mix of languages and nationalities, and you have daily opportunities to learn and grow alongside a diverse group of colleagues
- There are no night shifts in your schedule: our office is open from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM from Monday to Friday and from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays
- Your feedback and improvement ideas are welcomed and encouraged: we value your input to help bring our department to the next level and provide a world-class experience to our customers
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth and success - we work with a virtual stock agreement
- Grow and develop yourself with regular training programs
- GetYourGuide vouchers and access to German language lessons
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- Well stocked kitchens, with daily breakfast and our famous pizza & drinks on Fridays
- Company events such as the annual Summer and Winter Parties, hackathons, tech lunches etc.
Ready to cure the chaos and help our customers book incredible experiences? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
What you should know:
- Please note that GetYourGuide does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work within Germany.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.