GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
As a Voice of Customer Specialist, you'll bring a customer-based perspective of how our users perceive our customer service, products and brand across different touch points. In this role you'll work closely with various teams, such as product managers, data analysts, quality assurance and sales. You'll drive research and feedback analysis activities to help us identify key customer experience gaps.
With the rest of the team, you'll collaborate to develop customer-centric suggestions to help us deliver an excellence experience that matches and exceeds customer expectations.
This role will report to the Customer Experience Manager and is in Berlin.
- Work with teams across product, analytics, QA and sales to map and maintain a cross-channel customer experience map
- Uncover, summarizing, and communicating customer needs throughout the lifecycle of our customers and make them available across different teams.
- Implement insight gathering activities to help us better understand our customers' expectations and how they experience our brand across different touch points.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by identifying and carrying out potential avenues for insightful analysis.
- Work with Customer Experience (CX) team members to centralize all customer insights and reflect them into the customer journey map.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited undergraduate institution
- 1+ years’ experience in customer experience
- Familiarity with Contact Center operations and Customer Experience metrics
- Experience in analyzing consumer behavior and developing customer experience journeys and personas
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously plus ad hoc requests.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in working on cross-functional projects
- Fluent English
- Advanced knowledge in Google Suite, Microsoft Office
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Several perks including yoga classes, Urban Sports Club and German classes
Ready to join journeys and help provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.