As a Full-Stack Engineer you will join the Marketing Optimization and Visuals team and help develop the next generation of our in-house systems in the realm of Performance Marketing. You will work as part of a cross-functional mission team with top-notch developers, analysts, data scientists and product managers as co-workers. Dive deep into data, develop innovative solutions, discuss architecture decisions and take our marketing systems to new heights!
With 700+ employees from 72 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
Marketing Optimization and Visuals Team Mission:
Our team drives growth through Visual Optimization, SEO, and Marketing Tooling.
We are part of the Performance Marketing department and responsible for the development, maintenance, and technical vision of core systems behind our Marketing initiatives. We work at the cutting edge of advertising technologies and partner with business stakeholders to develop impactful features to connect our customers with the most relevant tours and activities in our inventory.
- Immerse yourself in the problem space that spans customer facing frontend components, backend systems and batch data processing pipelines.
- Help enable your mission team to iterate fast and learn about our customers by designing, launching and iterating on A/B experiments
- Champion our operations culture and help improve our code base, systems and processes
- Discuss architecture choices and develop our next generation systems
- 2+ years of full-time software development experience
- Experience with writing unit or end to end tests
- Ability to touch backend code when necessary
- Ability to turn ideas into fast, reliable and maintainable code
- Positive, proactive team player who is passionate about their craft
- Customer-centric prioritization and data-driven decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with A/B testing, hypothesis building and best practices
- Knowledge of frameworks and toolchains such as Node.js, Vue.js or similar component based Frontend application frameworks
- Backend experience with Python, Java or Scala
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem, Kubernetes and service-oriented architecture
- An interest in online advertising and SEO
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- In-person-first culture, with lots of flexibility for working remotely
- Speak English in the office with people from over 72 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are already looking forward to hearing from you! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide and check out our Tech Radar for an insight into the stack we use to turn our customers' dreams into reality!