As an Engineer in our Developer Enablement team, your mission at hand is making sure we fully use our cloud and container-based infrastructure. You will work with systems affecting the whole engineering organization that make it is easy, fast, and safe to deploy changes and new functionality. Developer productivity is the north star of the team, and you will use a mix of software development, system integration, and automation skills to get there.
- Actively engage and help our developers to reduce deployment friction and improve our software delivery performance
- Build and improve our developer tooling, continuous integration systems, and test environments
- Ensure high availability of developer systems and tooling
- Develop software that helps with our automation and handles autoscaling and failure recovery
- Actively drive initiatives towards better system design and implementation of new technologies
- Champion our operations culture and help the engineering organization deliver high availability services for our customers
- Experience in Linux operating systems and shell scripting
- Coding skills in at least one programming language. Infrastructure use Python and Go among others
- Experience with automating system and server management.
- Understanding of distributed systems, networking and container technology
- Some familiarity with public cloud environments like AWS is nice to have.
- Positive, proactive team player who is passionate about their craft and cares about helping the team deliver
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly explain technical concepts to others in English
- Curious, with a growth mindset able to quickly learn supported by the senior engineers on the team
- Problem solver with operations skills that can quickly diagnose and pinpoint issues in a production environment
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with an international team
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation Assistance
We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background are key to creating a great product and a great workplace.
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and fit our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position, contact us via email@example.com.