We are looking for an experienced Senior Customer Experience Analyst who will be responsible for championing our customers across all of our customer touchpoints. You will be performing complex and detailed analysis on how we can improve our customer experience, and generating solutions to improve customer satisfaction, drive customer loyalty, and improve operational efficiency.
As Senior Customer Experience Analyst, you will perform detailed analysis about customer contact reasons, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and operational efficiency of our customer service team. This position is highly cross-functional, analytical, and detail-oriented. You’ll be reading and analyzing customer comments, managing closed-loop feedback processes, performing root-cause analysis, and working with our Product & Customer Service teams to drive improvements to our customer experience.
With your passion to strive for the highest level of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency, you will champion a world-class analysis mindset in the organization with the overall goal to build customer loyalty and support our strong growth. This role reports to the Director of Analytics.
- Thoroughly evaluating data, processes and workflows related to customer service and customer experience
- Intelligent and detailed root cause analysis of contact drivers including cost-benefit analysis
- Helping design and implement changes to constantly improve customer satisfaction and loyalty with our Product Management and Customer Service teams.
- Monitoring and reporting of customer experience metrics, such as Customer Service costs, CSAT, and retention.
- Support and drive strong problem solving and analytical mindset in customer service teams and the rest of GetYourGuide
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in general or service consultancy with analytical and problem solving focus in customer experience and/or customer service
- Proven track record of successfully defining and implementing solutions based on your root cause analysis and data evaluations
- Great understanding of customer service cost drivers and solution benefit calculations
- Highly skilled in translating data into comprehensive result driven presentations for various stakeholders with different detail levels
- Top presentation skills and proven record in stakeholder management in complex projects
- Thorough knowledge of analytical methodologies and approaches to evaluate data and processes.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- Excellent command of English, further main European languages are a plus (German, Spanish, Italian or French)
Nice to have:
- You worked in the field of online travel, e-commerce or a similar industry in a similar role
- You have a good understanding of online marketplace dynamics
- You have experience working with SQL
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 68 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can also take a look at our Tech Radar for an insight into our stack.