As a Senior Data Analyst, you will contribute to the vision of your team and with the different business units to establish and maintain best practices for data-driven decisions, including the data supply chain, data storage, reporting solutions, and analysis.
With 600+ employees from 72 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
The Analytics team's mission is to enable the organisation to take action based on data. We work on a variety of problems and datasets as members of cross-functional mission teams. We take ownership of the entire analytics funnel from exploration through recommendations to impact measurement and take pride in the insights we generate.
- Develop quantitative analysis to drive product and business decisions and strategy
- Explore large datasets, give meaning to data and numbers, identify opportunities and issues, and present findings to stakeholders
- Design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- Serve as a liaison between the product teams and the data engineering team
- Mentor others in the skills needed for this role
- 5+ years of relevant experience interpreting data in an analytics, data science or business intelligence role
- Experience evaluating ML models performance and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Python (eg: pandas, scikit-learn)
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Jupyter Notebooks, Databricks)
- Ability to understand and explain the impact of ML models on user behavior
- Desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction and with highly engaged individuals
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 72 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation assistance and visa support
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via email@example.com. The recruiter for this role is Stephen Rose.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide and check out our Tech Radar for an insight into the stack we’re using to change the way the world travels.