GetYourGuide’s Partner Tech team is based in Zurich and we’re all about helping our partners grow their businesses by enabling them to provide high-value, tailored experiences to their audiences. Our partners range from leading airlines to travel bloggers, making every day challenging and diverse.
To support our continuous growth we are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer who cares and thinks as much about enabling a great end-to-end customer experience as they do about the underlying technology. In this role, you will work both on the frontend and backend of our partner portal and help us create innovative solutions that will help our partners to succeed.
If you are excited about the idea of contributing to the success of a platform that is used by more than 15 million travelers around the world then keep on reading!
- You will be part of a mission team with top-notch developers and product management
- You will enable your mission team to iterate fast and learn about our partners by designing, launching and iterating on our hypotheses
- You will challenge the status quo and help us improve our codebase, systems, and processes
- You will design and develop efficient solutions that will allow us to grow sustainably
- You will mentor other team members and help us hiring other top players
- Product and data-centric prioritization and decision making
- Ability to turn ideas into solid, maintainable code
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficient with backend development using modern object-oriented languages
- Experience with the architecture and deployment of complex websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of frameworks and toolchains such as Node.js, Vue.js or similar component-based Frontend application frameworks
- Experience with GoLang
- Prior experience working in the travel space
- Prior experience in start-up environments
- Smart, engaged co-workers with a strong engineering culture
- Speak English in the office with an international team
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation assistance
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.
You can also take a look at our Tech Radar for an insight into our stack.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.