As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will be working directly with our design team and product managers with a focus on our iOS Application. You will join a growing team of engineers to create a revolutionary mobile experience and work on our most strategic channel, impacting hundreds of thousands of customers every month.
The Native Apps team's mission is to create a personal companion that helps travelers discover, access, and experience the best things to do at their destination. We strive for customers to have the best experience they can while on their trips. We explore how we can leverage native technology, to shape the future of travel.
- Champion for the continuous improvement of our customers' experience
- Develop the native iOS GetYourGuide applications
- Maintain a high standard of quality for our code, features and products
- Translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions
- Contribute to learning and advancement of our engineering practice
- Help build and grow our team
- Customer-centric and data-driven decision making
- Ability to turn ideas into solid, maintainable code
- Have one or more successful iOS apps published in App Store
- High proficiency with Swift, iOS SDK, Foundation, UIKit. Git, Xcode, CoreData
- Experience with continuous integration environments
- Knowledge in RESTFul APIs highly advantageous
- Capable of working in a diverse team alongside designers, product managers and backend engineers
- Open to learning new technologies and methodologies
- Positive, proactive team player who is passionate about their craft
- Excellent English communication skills (orally and written)
Nice to have:
- Experience in iPad Application development is a plus
- Good knowledge of continuous integration / delivery (e.g. Fastlane)
- Experience with widely used architecture styles like VIP, MVVM or MVVM-C
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- GetYourGuide gift cards
- Relocation Assistance (varies by role/level)
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!