We are looking for our first Security Engineer to join the infrastructure group at GetYourGuide. Working closely with the larger technical organisation your focus will be on keeping our infrastructure and applications secure and scalable. This hands-on role is the first step towards creating a dedicated application security organisation and you will help shape our strategy in this field!
- Improve security ranging from hands-on practical work in infrastructure to strategic company wide initiatives
- Acting as a stakeholder and advocate for security to mission teams, you will strive to improve the security properties of our applications and production systems
- Work with the organisation to make security a natural aspect of what we do
- Help evolve the tools and processes that make it easy to integrate security in our work
- Manage our external security works such as vulnerability disclosure, penetration testing and audits.
- Being hands-on in the area of reliability engineering with automating and improving our infrastructure
- Drive and set the production security roadmap in cooperation with senior engineers, leadership and IT.
- A couple of years experience in a security role
- Experience of supporting other engineers in building secure services
- Experience in driving larger strategic improvements related to security
- Understanding of threat models and vulnerabilities
- Experience working with web application designs and cloud-native applications
- Willing to work with tools for managing a cloud based infrastructure, including reading and writing code for such tools
- Skills in user management, authentication and auditing are a plus
- Ability to be part of an on-call rotation
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with an international team
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation Assistance
Do you have the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and fit for our culture? We are looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position, contact us via email@example.com.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what’s happening behind the scenes at GetYourGuide, and check out Tech Radar for an insight into the technology stack we use to turn our customers' dreams into reality!