As a member of the Developer Enablement team, you will be part of an empowered team that plays a key part in building and enhancing our future cloud and container-based infrastructure. You will work closely together with other software engineering teams.
The DevOps team plays a central role in scaling, automating and managing core parts of our cloud-based infrastructure. We act as "engineers for the engineers," helping others understand and leverage the architecture and platform underlying their features. We are currently moving to a modern, container-based microservice architecture. We use technologies such as AWS, Linux, Drone, MySQL, GitHub, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Develop software that helps with our automation and facilitates deployment for other teams
- Work on and drive initiatives that enable our developers to ship often with increasing quality
- Help engineers to operate and monitor services in production
- Support the DevOps team in ensuring high availability of production and pre-production systems
- Experience with automating deployment and integration pipelines using technologies like Drone, GitHub and Docker
- Experience in Linux operating systems and shell scripting
- Strong coding skills in at least one programming language. We use Ruby, Python, and PHP among others
- Good understanding of distributed systems and container technology
- Positive, pro-active team player who is passionate about their craft and cares about helping the team deliver
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly explain technical concepts to others in English.
- Service minded personality that takes pride in making it easier and faster for other developers to ship their work
- You enjoy solving problems using open source software
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 65 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Relocation Assistance
You can also take a look at our Tech Radar for an insight into our stack.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.