GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for dynamic FP&A Lead to help us on our journey. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
The FP&A team’s mission is to be a trusted business partner with a seat at the table to enable the business to make the right decisions through financial insight in a timely manner to achieve our company objectives. We own the planning process, shape the strategy, and provide management guidance on all key financial decisions.
Based in the Berlin headquarters and reporting into the Director of FP&A you will be expected to provide key financial updates to our Board, Shareholders and Leadership in order to make timely and effective decisions. You will need to be results focussed and provide clear leadership on issues that are key to the company and its success. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead and define the budget and forecast processes, preparing robust P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow forecasts through working collaboratively with partners including senior management
- Prepare Shareholder, Board and Leadership updates on the latest financial performance and projections
- Develop and drive initiatives to implement models and systems including a brand-new CPM system
- Prepare monthly management reports on actuals & forecast with insightful commentary to drive transparency and action
- Lead planning and reporting around our staff, capital and operating expenditure with a critical eye and challenge as needed
- Define, report and analyse financial metrics in a complex, high-growth environment
- Identify areas of improvement to drive efficiency and challenge costs to help the business achieve long term profitability targets
- Develop, empower and motivate a talented, fun team
- 5+ years of relevant experience and associated qualifications within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Excellent Systems, MS Office & Financial Modelling skills, experience with an ERP or CPM system and implementation is advantageous
- Strong project and process management skills with track of delivering results and financial process improvement
- Clear and effective communication to senior management
- Inquisitive nature with critical thinking to challenge opinions and identify improvement opportunities
- Fluency (both oral and written) in English is a prerequisite and German language skills will be highly advantageous
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance / a phenomenal team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Several perks including Company Pension Plan, discounts on the BVG job ticket and Urban Sports Club membership
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.