GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We're looking for a highly-skilled, motivated and experienced Payments professional for the Berlin office.
If you have a deep understanding of the current online and offline payments ecosystem and a flair for analytical decision-making with an extremely customer-centric mindset, join our team to make a difference in the travel experience of customers and suppliers globally.
- Work in a highly effective and technology-driven Finance team that is responsible for processing financial transactions globally
- Work closely and partner with our FinTech, Data & Analytics, Fraud, FP&A, Legal and Treasury Team to conduct analysis
- Develop a multi-year payments strategy covering local acquiring setups globally, payment method coverage and payment cost profiles
- Handle relationships with PSP’s, Acquirer and other service providers
- Negotiate with and convince product teams to execute against your payments strategy
- Increase and manage payment acceptance rates to support the global growth ambition
- Develop a strong understanding of the key payment metrics / processes / tools across all GetYourGuide markets
- Serve our international Partner & Supplier base with best-in-class payout solutions
- Own the payment data accuracy for our financial reporting
- Be the trusted expert for payments- and FinTech-related issues across internal functions (i.e. local Business Leaders, Marketing, Finance, Product, Legal) and external partners (i.e. PSPs)
- Execute strategic payments projects in a cross-functional environment
- Support the launch of new payment methods or features with advice and support on fraud, and treasury matters
- Implement industry best practices and even push them to the next level
- 7+ years experience in the global e-commerce payments industry (best in a high-volume environment)
In-depth knowledge of fund-in and fund-out payment channels, including selecting and implementing PSPs and/ or Pay-out solutions
- Experience managing external relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in A/B testing, business analysis and project and process management
- Solution-oriented and high sense of ownership
- Data is your best friend: you make data-driven decisions, you like to set measurable quantitative goals, and achieve them and you are comfortable with advanced Excel functions
- A self-starter with an ability to work cross-functional and deal with complexity in a very dynamic environment
- Enthusiasm, hands-on mentality and high motivation
- Fluent in English and German, in addition, is a plus
- (Basic) Data querying skills with SQL, R or Python is a plus
Why join us:
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Pension scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.