GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are looking for an experienced Finance IT Systems Specialist to join our Finance IT Systems team and help build and support our next level Finance systems landscape!
- Be the main contact in the Finance IT Systems team during the implementation of new CPM system OneStream
- Maintain data integrity, perform system checks and troubleshoot issues
- Help design, build and maintain data models & pipelines, reports and dashboards
- Create business documentation of all implemented procedures
- Manage the relationship with external partners, ensuring system performance and reliability
- Support other team members in the implementation of new projects and system functionalities
- Help to support and maintain the various systems in the Finance IT Systems landscape
- Ensure Security and IT audit compliance, developing and maintaining documentation, processes and change management concepts
- Responsible for designing user acceptance tests and assisting in user testing
- Provide training to business users within Finance department
- 3+ years experience supporting ERPs or other financial systems (SAP preferred)
- Experience with reporting and dashboarding tools (OneStream preferred. Looker, PowerBI, Hyperion, SAP Analytics Cloud, LucaNet and others beneficial)
- Strong SQL, data modeling and data analysis skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment
- Collaboration ability with both business stakeholders and consulting partners
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
- Eager to learn about new systems & technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or similar, or equivalent work experience
More reasons to join us:
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.