GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are looking for a solution-oriented Junior Group Accountant with a passion for learning to join our growing Accounting Team at GetYourGuide. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
As Junior Group Accountant you will report to Director of Group Reporting & Finance IT Systems
Maintain high-quality and compliant accounting and reporting for the GetYourGuide Group. We aim to accurately account and report financial information, in a timely manner and in accordance with corporate policy and accounting standards, to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Take ownership of monthly group consolidation with OneStream XF and group financial statements preparation according to IFRS
- Support the implementation of new IFRS standards, from research and assessment, memo preparation and implementation
- Lead the documentation of group accounting policies and procedures
- Conduct monthly review and analyses of Balance Sheet items, including fixed asset registry, and debtors/creditors aging
- Support regular and ad hoc reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and improve Internal Controls
- Liaise with external parties e.g. auditors, tax consultants
- Support balance sheet and cash flow forecast modelling with OneStream XF
- Commercial training, ideally as a tax clerk or accountant; a business degree is a plus
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the finance department of a medium-sized company, of which 1-2 with consolidation
- Very good knowledge IFRS, HGB are a plus
- Very good technical understanding In regards to ERP, consolidation and reporting tools, experience in SAP S4/Hana and OneStream XF are a plus
- Excellent analytical and MS Excel skills
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Independent and structured way of working as well as a team player with reliable time management
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.