GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for a dynamic Marketing FP&A Analyst to help us on our journey. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
The FP&A team’s mission is to be a trusted business partner with a seat at the table to enable the business to make the right decisions through financial insight in a timely manner to achieve our company objectives. We lead the planning process, shape the strategy, and provide management guidance on all key financial decisions.
Based in the Berlin headquarters and reporting to the Head of Marketing FP&A you will work closely with the Marketing, Finance, and Analytics teams to drive timely and effective decision making. You will be analytically minded with a focus on results providing leadership with clear, concise recommendations that are critical to the company and its success!
Key responsibilities include:
- Partner with the Brand team to help them understand and optimise the returns and impact of investments, whilst supporting the team on effective and efficient media buy
- Provide insight and influence how the Business Development team drive growth and support the acquisition of new, exciting partnerships
- Drive clarity on performance and provide actionable insights to senior management by leading weekly trading meetings and reporting cycle
- Support our strategic priorities, assessing impact in collaboration with analytics whilst delivering insights into how to maximise investment returns
- Deliver insights as part of delivering robust, business owned top-line and contribution margin forecasts and budgets
- Support business case development for investment opportunities and defining trade-off criteria
- Define, report and analyse financial and operational metrics in a complex, high-growth environment
- 3+ years of relevant experience and associated qualifications within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Excellent Systems, Google Suite, MS Office & Financial Modelling skills, experience with an ERP or CPM system is advantageous
- Analytically minded, using data coupled with sound business judgement to influence business decisions
- Database querying skills (e.g. SQL), experience using BI tools (e.g. Tableau) and a basic understanding of data warehouse architecture preferred
- Strong communication and experience distilling and presenting complex analyses into recommendations to leadership
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity offering a strategic perspective
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment with the ability to take the initiative and drive work
- Proficiency (both oral and written) in English is a prerequisite and German language skills will be highly advantageous
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, upbeat work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance / an outstanding team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Several perks including Company Pension Plan, discounts on the BVG job ticket and Urban Sports Club membership
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.