GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for an OneStream In-House Consultant to join our team and help build and support our next level Finance systems landscape! You will join the team during the implementation of OneStream and take a key and hands-on role helping build the system.
Be the main point of contact in the Finance IT Systems team during the implementation of new EPM system OneStream
- Help design, build and maintain data models & pipelines, cubes, reports and dashboards
- Coordinate and govern the work between internal and external consultants
- Responsible for designing user acceptance tests and assisting in user testing
- Create business documentation of all implemented procedures
Become the pioneer OneStream administrator within the Finance IT Systems team at GetYourGuide
- Undertake the role of system administrator, being accountable for security and authorizations, system performance and reliability
- Maintain data integrity, perform system checks and troubleshoot issues
- Take ownership of new developments in OneStream, collecting business requirements and translating them into system functionalities
- Provide support and training to business users within the Finance department
Collaborate with other engineering and IT teams to ensure compliance and optimal system uptime
- Ensure Security and IT audit compliance, developing and maintaining documentation, processes and change management concepts
- Work closely with other inhouse consultants in supporting and maintaining the various systems in the Finance IT Systems landscape
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, Accounting or similar (or equivalent work experience)
- At least 3 years experience with EPM systems: OneStream preferred. Hyperion, SAP BPC, LucaNet, Tagetik and others beneficial (OneStream training will be provided)
- Strong SQL, data modeling and data analysis skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment
- Collaboration ability with both business stakeholders and consulting partners
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
More reasons to join us:
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.