GetYourGuide seeks to unlock unforgettable travel experiences all over the world. We are now searching for an adventurous FP&A Analyst to help us on our journey. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
The FP&A team’s mission is to help drive sustainable growth, by bringing data driven financial insights as trusted business partners. We have a seat at the table, are analytically minded to enable the business to make optimal decisions through timely financial insight to achieve our company objectives. We lead the planning process, shape the strategy, and provide guidance on key financial decisions.
Based in the Berlin headquarters and reporting to the Director of FP&A you will partner with the Operations team made up of Sales & Supply Operations, Category Management and Customer Care to drive timely and effective decision making. You will be analytically minded with a focus on results providing leadership with clear, concise recommendations that are critical to the company and its success!
Key responsibilities include:
- Create data driven insights to challenge the Sales & Supply team to effectively and efficiently onboard the most unforgettable and demanded tours and activities
- Provide critical insight to influence our category strategy plans including category expansion and growing our Originals private label business.
- Partner with Customer Care through analysing KPI’s, providing concrete insights in order to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction in an efficient manner.
- Collaborate with the business and analytics to seek opportunities to maximise investment returns
- Evaluate investment opportunities through robust business cases whilst identifying trade-off criteria
- Lead the Operations forecast to deliver robust business-owned budgets and forecasts whilst providing clarity and transparency on the metrics needed to deliver their goals.
- Develop & improve our business planning & forecasting through innovation, identifying the best input metric drivers and streamlining processes
- 3+ years of relevant experience and associated qualifications within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Excellent Systems, Google Suite, MS Office & Financial Modelling skills, experience with an ERP or CPM system is advantageous
- Database querying skills (e.g. SQL), experience using BI tools (e.g. Tableau) and a basic understanding of data warehouse architecture preferred
- Analytically minded, using data coupled with sound business judgement to influence business decisions
- Strong communication and experience distilling and presenting complex analyses into recommendations to leadership
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for the customer and problem-solving, comfort with ambiguity whilst offering a strategic perspective
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-focused, fast-paced environment with the ability to take the initiative and drive work
- Proficiency (both oral and written) in English is a prerequisite and German language skills are advantageous
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, upbeat work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance / an outstanding team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Several perks including Company Pension Plan, discounts on the BVG job ticket and Urban Sports Club membership
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Get an inside view of the FP&A team at GetYourGuide and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com.