GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for a solution-oriented Senior Accountant - Accounts Payable with a passion for learning to join our growing Accounting Team at GetYourGuide.This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
Maintain high-quality and compliant accounting for the GetYourGuide Group. We aim to accurately account and report financial information, in a timely manner and in accordance with corporate policy and accounting standards, to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the processes involved with payments run efficiently and effectively in line with GetYourGuide procedures and timescales
- Support the day-to-day management and ongoing development of accounting systems and procedures for the Accounting Services team.
- Prepare specific reports, in accordance with management instructions (KPI)
- Prepare analysis of accounts and statements, and provide reconciliations in accordance with month-end-close deadlines
- Deal with routine and complex queries from internal teams, vendors and suppliers
- Assist with monthly and annual financial statements preparation for GetYourGuide Group.
- Liaise with auditors, tax consultants and external parties
- Support the implementation of new the ERP system
- Commercial training, ideally in accounts payable or financial accounting; a business degree is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the finance department of a medium-sized company, ideally in the e-commerce sector
- Very good knowledge of the German GAAP (HGB) and IFRS
- Solid knowledge and experience in international VAT
- Significant experience in communicating with suppliers and managers
- Bonus: SAP or ERP system know-how
- Very good Office skills (especially Excel)
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Independent and structured way of working as well as a team player with reliable time management
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.