GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are looking for a solution-oriented Senior Accountant with a passion for learning to join our growing Accounting Team at GetYourGuide. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office. As Senior Accountant you will report to Team Lead Accounting.
Maintain high-quality and compliant accounting for the GetYourGuide Group. We aim to accurately account and report financial information, in a timely manner and in accordance with corporate policy and accounting standards, to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining accounts and account clarification for German entities of GetYourGuide (based on your specific skill set and prior experience)
- GL Accounting
- Independent office organization in a dynamic work environment
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements for the individual companies of the GetYourGuide group in accordance with German GAAP and IFRS
- Contact person for internal and external enquiries related to Accounting
- Supporting Team Lead with SAP implementation project
- Liaise with auditors, tax consultants and external parties
- Coordinating preparation and submission of sales tax reports and reviewing sales tax issues
- Commercial training, ideally as a tax clerk or accountant; a business degree is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the finance department of a medium-sized company, ideally in the e-commerce sector
- Very good knowledge of the commercial code, IFRS and group accounting are a plus
- Expert knowledge in Inventory Accounting
- Solid knowledge and experience in international VAT, Knowledge of Tour Operator Margin Scheme is a plus
- Very good Office skills (especially Excel)
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Independent and structured way of working as well as a team player with reliable time management
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.